30 Sep 2006
- You instructor has a Grandmasters Certificate. In Crayon.
- The Senior Assistant Instructor is a 4 year old black belt.
- The sign in the window says the school trains in more than 10 martial arts.
- It's a Korean art.
- Your instructor tries to sell you Amway products.
- While examining the schools tournament trophies, you find 3 for spelling bees.
- Reading the contract for the school is considered a kata (and a long one at that).
- No one sweats.
- While at a tournament, your opponent finds out who your teacher is and high-fives his teacher.
- When paying for your belt examinations, the instructor asks: "Do you want fries with that?"